Notifications enable agents and customers to be notified on a new reply or interaction on the ticket. The system automatically sends email to the agent when a customer replies, and vice versa.
Admins can enable notifications to admins, agents or users based on the actions.
1. When a user creates a ticket via portal or email.
2. When agents assign a ticket to themselves
3. When the agent changes the status of the ticket
4. When the ticket's SLA has been breached
1. When a user creates a ticket via portal or email. This notification is sent to all agents.
2. When the ticket is assigned to an agent
3. When agents assign tickets to themselves
4. When a ticket is received by a group, all the group agents are notified.
1. When a user creates a ticket via the portal or email a confirmation is automatically sent confirming the receipt of the ticket
2. The user is notified when the ticket is created during outside operating hours and on holidays.
3. When the agent changes the status of tickets
4. All replies from agents are communicated via email